Benefits of having a Solar Energy System for your Business
Financial benefits of a solar energy system:
- Generating your own electricity will reduce your utility cost
- 30% Federal tax credit for the entire solar energy project will reduce your tax liability to the U.S. government
- Modeling company sustainability goals as well as cost-effective power generation, resulting in low overhead and added value to customers
- Some jurisdictions have Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs). Depending on where your solar energy is located, these SRECS can be worth 3 times more than your electricity price.
Disclaimer: For the most up to date information about the Federal Solar Tax credit, see our incentives page at ipsunsolar.com/solar-incentives
Overview of different financial models to pay for your solar panels
- Own a solar system
- Lease a solar system
- PPA – Power Purchase Agreement
- CPACE program to go solar
Different jurisdictions have different rules and incentives to go solar. Where are you located?
- Washington D.C
Speak To A Solar Energy Specialist
Take control of your energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
Our team of solar experts is here to help you harness the power of the sun with a custom solar panel system designed for your Northern Virginia, Maryland, or DC home. From start to finish, we make the process simple and hassle-free, ensuring that you can start enjoying the benefits of solar energy as soon as possible.
Take the first step towards a brighter, more sustainable future for you and your family.