This week, the COVID-19 virus was declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and a state of emergency has been declared in Virginia, DC and Maryland. The health and well-being of our customers and our staff is always our main concern, so we’d like to update you on the protocols we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe during this time.
Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality service and product, and to fight climate change by installing as many solar panels as possible. This will not change even if we need to be flexible, adapt, and do our work differently for a while.
Until further notice, we will follow the CDC and the WHO protocol for social distancing and virus prevention. All regularly scheduled installations and work will continue with these added precautions:
- We are in the process of contacting all customers with upcoming appointments. If you would prefer to reschedule, please let us know with as much notice as possible. Due to the high volume in our installation queue, it would be really helpful to know at least two days in advance so that we can plan accordingly. We will be happy work with you to find another time to do your installation.
- If customers have anyone at home who has been exposed to COVID-19 or is experiencing symptoms of the virus including cough, fever or shortness of breath, we will work with you to reschedule your appointment to a later date. If this is the case for you, please call our project manager Cindy McCabe at 202-670-3671 or email at email@example.com.
- As much as we love our customers, we will be sure not to shake hands and will keep the recommended distance of 6 feet.
- We will keep you informed as the situation evolves and let you know as additional changes or precautions are put in place.
For our employees, and for the well-being of everyone they come in contact with, these extra precautions will be taken according to the CDC and WHO guidelines:
- Frequent cleaning of our warehouse and vehicles, especially in spaces that are touched regularly, including door handles, light switches and steering wheels.
- Keeping the 6-foot distancing protocols as much as possible.
- Regular hand washing at the warehouse.
- Providing our crew with hand sanitizing methods while in the field.
Thanks so much for your support and understanding. It is our main goal that all of our customers and employees in the Ipsun family stay well. Please feel free to contact us directly at 866-484-7787 with questions, or reach out to our project manager Cindy McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you to ensure your project gets done safely!