Thanks for completing our new site information form! We have received your form submission.
Download your one-page guide to next steps for your solar installation and follow our process from start to finish.
Here’s that same list of steps that you can expect your solar project to go through. Consider it your roadmap to going solar!
1. Site Survey – We’ll take photos, roof measurements, analyze shading, and get your input to design the optimal system for your home.
2. Design – Our talented engineering team will design the system and send it to you for approval.
3. Interconnection and Permitting – After you approve the design, we will apply for permits and permission to connect to your utility’s grid.*
4. Installation – System installation usually takes 2 to 3 days. The timeline from the site survey to installation can take 12 – 20 + weeks.
5. Inspection – After the system is in place, we’ll have an inspection performed by your local jurisdiction. Typically either your city or county.
6. Interconnection – Typically 2-3 weeks later, the utility will replace your current meter with a new “net meter,” which allows your system to send power back to the grid.
7. Permission to Operate (“PTO”) – After the new meter is installed, you will receive permission to turn the system on! Our team will walk you through the process so you can energize the system as soon as you get the notification.
8. Remote Monitoring – We’ll set up monitoring so you can see your system’s production using a mobile app!
We are excited about helping you make the transition to renewable energy! If anything comes up along the way, do not hesitate to reach out to us at
email@example.com or give us a call at (866) 484-7786.
*If you belong to an HOA or a historic district, we will need your assistance in order to apply for permission, and this may add time to your project timeline. We have found that HOAs prefer to work directly with the homeowner during the approval process. Please reach out to your HOA to
begin the approval process and send us any responses that you receive.
We’re genuinely excited about guiding you through this process! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Speak To A Solar Energy Specialist
Take control of your energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
Our team of solar experts is here to help you harness the power of the sun with a custom solar panel system designed for your Northern Virginia, Maryland, or DC home. From start to finish, we make the process simple and hassle-free, ensuring that you can start enjoying the benefits of solar energy as soon as possible.
Take the first step towards a brighter, more sustainable future for you and your family.