Ipsun Power Labor Warranty
Ipsun Power warrants labor and workmanship for a period of 12 years for residential solar energy systems, 5 years for commercial solar energy systems and 1 year for energy storage systems.
Workmanship includes roof penetrations, electrical/mechanical work, and conduit attachments. Seller will assign to Customer all manufacturer warranties on all system components and shall assist Customer in handling any manufacturer’s Warranty claims with the manufacturer during the Labor Warranty Period at no additional cost to the Customer. All warranties are voided if Customer alters or otherwise performs work on the system. A refundable $100 security deposit is required for all warranty claims prior to a site visit. The security deposit will be refunded in the event that warranty claims related to labor and workmanship are confirmed, otherwise time and material rates apply. An estimate for work unrelated to covered labor and workmanship warranty claims will be provided if necessary. Warranties are kept up to date at ipsunsolar.com/warranty. Seller is in no event responsible for the damage created by wildlife.
Solar PV modules
- Hanwha Q-CELLS: 25-year Limited Product Warranty, 25 Year Limited Power Output Warranty
- REC : 25-year Limited Product Warranty, and 25th Year Limited Power Output Warranty
- Canadian Solar: 10-year Limited Product Warranty, 25-year Limited Performance Warranty
- Jinko Solar: 10-year Limited Product Warranty, 25-year Limited Performance Warranty
- Trina Solar: 10 Year Limited Product Warranty, 25 Year Limited Power Output Warranty
- LG Solar: 25 Year Limited Product Warranty, 25 Year Limited Power Output Warranty
- JA Solar: 12-year Limited Product Warranty, 25 Year Limited Power Output Warranty
- Enphase warranty – file
- 25 years for M250, M215, IQ6, IQ6 Plus, IQ7
- 2 years for the Envoy monitoring system
- SMA Optimizers TS-4
- For the TS4-R – 25-YEAR SMA Limited Factory Warranty. TS4-R devices require system registration at SMA Sunny Portal (www.sunnyportal.de) or the Tigo Cloud (if there is a non-SMA inverter in the system), within 31 calendar days after first commissioning. Datasheet with warranty
- SMA warranty
- 10 years for SBXXX-US, SBXXXX-US, SBXXXXHF-US, SBXXXXXTL-US, STPXXXXXTL-US, SBXX-1SP-US-40, WBXXXX-US,
- 5 years for the other equipment
- SMA warranty extension
- 10 years
- Warranty extensions of up to 20 years can also be purchased within 30 months of the Warranty Product being shipped by Fronius.
- SolarEdge warranty
- SolarEdge includes a 25 year warranty for power optimizers and a standard 12 year warranty for inverters, extendable to 20 or 25 years.
- Extend warranty: https://www3.solaredge.com/service/warranty
- Chint CPS: 10 year warranty
- Aerocompact warranty
- 20 years for aluminum products
- 10 years for all other products.
- 5 years for anodized finish
- 3 years for visible defects
- 10 years for structural defects
- 20 years for functionally-related manufacturing defects
- Ecofeet warranty
- 25 years
- Enphase Battery warranty – direct link
- 10 years or 7,300 fully discharged cycles
- The Warranty Period for the Product Warranty (Section 3) terminates upon the earlier of (i) 123 months after purchase of the Covered Product, or (ii) 120 months after installation of the Covered Product by an Authorized Dealer
- The Warranty Period for the Performance Warranty (Section 4) terminates upon the earlier of (i) 123 months after purchase of the Covered Product, or (ii) 120 months after installation of the Covered Product by an Authorized Dealer, or (iii) 10,000 full (100%) charging cycles of the Battery Pack.
- Tesla Powerwall: 10 Year Limited Tesla Powerwall Warranty
- Locus Energy: Locus Hardware Product Limited Warranty Locus certifies all monitoring equipment manufactured by Locus to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of (5) years after the original purchase.
- SnapNrack’s standard warranty applies: 20 Year Limited Product and 5 Year Limited Finish full policy
Electric Vehicle (EV) chargers
- Siemens VersiCharger: 3 years Read the full policy here
*A change in Labor warranty was made on April 1st 2019. Ipsun’s Labor warranty changed from 10-year warranty to 5 years with lifetime on roof penetrations to be more in line with other industries.
Speak To A Solar Energy Specialist
Take control of your energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
Our team of solar experts is here to help you harness the power of the sun with a custom solar panel system designed for your Northern Virginia, Maryland, or DC home. From start to finish, we make the process simple and hassle-free, ensuring that you can start enjoying the benefits of solar energy as soon as possible.
Take the first step towards a brighter, more sustainable future for you and your family.